Konfigurator für TMC220x
With the TMC2208 Configurator you can change the settings and program the OTP (One-Time-Programmable) memory of a Trinamic TMC2208 via the UART interface.
To run the program:
- Install ScriptCommunicator
- Download TMC2208.scez
- Start the TMC2208.scez file with the ScriptCommunicator:
- Choose the right serial port and click Connect
- Modifications in the Configurator are directly transmitted
- The OTP bits can be programmed only one time.
- If you enable spreadCycle then TOFF cannot be 0 (null).
You can use every RS232 serial adapter with 0-5V logic levels (e.g. FTDI-Breakout) and
the SilentStepStick Tester/Programmer can be used as connection adapter.
- The jumper next to the PDN_UART pin has to be closed on the TMC2208 SilentStepStick to enable the pin access via the pin header.
- Open the VIO-VM jumper on the SilentStepStick Tester, if you use the tester on a board or in a circuit.