The Universal Asynchronous Receiver-Transmitter (UART) is an asynchronous serial communication interface.
- Rx (Receive) connects to Tx
- Tx (Transmit) connects to Rx
The Inter-Integrated-Circuit (I2C) is a synchronous, multi-master, multi-slave serial communication bus.
It uses two bidirectional open collector or open drain lines with pull-up resistors.
- SDA (Serial Data) connects to SDA
- SCL (Serial Clock) connects to SCL
The Serial-Peripheral-Interface (SPI) is a synchronous serial communication interface.
- SS (Slave Select) connects to SS, CS, CE on slave devices
- SCLK (Serial Clock) connects to SCLK, SCK, CLK on slave devices
- MOSI (Master Output to Slave Input) connects to MOSI, SDI, SI, DI, DIN on slave devices
- MISO (Master Input to Slave Output) connects to MISO, SDO, SO, DO, DOUT on slave device