Nova Fitness SDS011 Dust Sensor using Principle of Laser Scattering.
- Accurate and reliable Laser Detection of Particle Concentration
- Particulate Matter: PM2.5 (2.5µm) and PM10 (10µm)
- Digital serial output and input (UART) with 3.3V logic level
- Fan built-in
- 5V Power Supply
Info: our FTDI-Breakout can deliver 5V supply voltage with 3.3V signal levels.
- NodeMCU-Flasher: Windows 32bit,
- Firmware: Englisch,
- Only when driver is needed: CP210x Windows Driver
- Start NodeMCU-Flasher:
- Select the firmware file under Config:
- Click Flash under Operation:
- Wait till the transfer is completed:
- After a reset there will be a new wireless network (WLAN) “Feinstaubsensor-xxx” for configurations after about 1 minute.
Note, there will also appear another network “ESP_xxx” for a few seconds.
- Website: http://192.168.4.1/
- NodeMCU (Amica): VIN is a 5V power input and output
- NodeMCU (LoLin): VIN is only a power input and VU is an USB power output (5V)